- [Messaging] We have released a new Flow Builder dataset and dashboard in Explore. Now you can access metrics relating to bot conversations on messaging, such as total users, bot engagement and agent transfers, and visualise and analyse the data across time, brands and channels. See the following for more details:
- [Article Recommendations] We have relocated the existing dataset and dashboard (previously titled Answer Bot) from where it used to reside within the Guide section of Explore to the new Answer Bot section.
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
(SunCo) indicates a new app is available for Sunshine Conversations
- Textline (Sell)
- Textline is a business text messaging platform that empowers sales teams to create more leads, respond instantly to prospects, and close deals faster. Your leads prefer texting and value quick responses. SMS has a higher response rate than phone calls or emails, and buyers often choose the vendor that responds first. Use Textline to follow up with leads, send reminders, schedule phone calls and demos, and more. Initiate and respond to text messages using the top bar widget or sidebar widget from Zendesk Sell. Automatically log all text conversations in Sell as notes on Leads & Contacts or Deals, while the contacts are saved in Textline’s address book.
- Sutherland CXM Agent Success (Support)
- Sutherland CXM Agent Success helps contact center agents engage with your customers more effectively. Powered by Google CCAI, this system integrates with your Zendesk application to deliver intelligent shortcuts, live recommendations, and knowledge so they can assist customers with better empathy and smarter responses.
Chat & Messaging
- Messaging is the new default experience for trial accounts. Learn more
- Chat and Talk datasets are now available in Explore for the Suite Team, Suite Growth and Chat Team plans.
- The brand new Flow Builder dataset has been released, you can use this link to read all about it.
Guide & Gather
- We started gradual release of Content Blocks, a simple way to create, manage, and reuse content. Announcement is available here
- Article Creation is now available in Knowledge in the context panel. The feature is similar to the one in Knowledge Capture app. Announcement is here.
Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)
- [Messaging] Messaging is now the default experience for new Suite trialers (not live chat)
- [Messaging] Files sent from the Agent to the end user were not successfully being received
- [Classic] Phone numbers shouldn't be displaying in right-to-left since they're Arabic numerals
- [Classic] Message box in the widget is covered by the keyboard in some iPad devices
No Updates to:
- Admin Center
- Chat & Messaging
- Sunshine Core
- Zendesk Native SDK (Unity)