About the smart list
Smart list name: Lead visit tracking
Sell section: Leads
Suggested user level: Sell user
Description: Create this smart list in your account to report on the leads you recently logged a visit with using Sell’s visit functionality. Add columns specific to taking quick actions on these leads and understanding key details about the last visit.
How to create the report in Sell
Use the following steps to create the smart list in Sell.
- In Sell, click the Leads icon () in the sidebar.
- Create a new smart list in the deals Working Center of your Leads.
Tip: Admins can create smart list templates for other users to add to their account by creating the report in their smart list template settings.
- Click + Field to add the following columns:
- Lead name
- Ownership: Add a filter to display only leads owned by you or other users.
- Last Visit Date: Add a filter to display only leads with a visit logged. Apply a Fixed date to select a static timeframe or a Moving date to allow the timeframe to automatically update.
- Last Visit Outcome
- Last Visit Owner
- Last Visit Summary
- Other fields to consider adding:
- Name your smart list and click Save.
For more information, see the articles: