About the smart list
Smart list name: Recently added leads list
Sell section: Leads
Suggested user level: Sell user or admin
Description: Create this smart list to report on newly added leads to your account. Add columns specific to taking quick actions on these new leads and understanding their source. Sales reps should create this view to see all leads recently assigned to them. Sales managers can create this view to stay on top of assigning incoming leads to users and reporting on valuable sources for leads.
How to create the report in Sell
Use the following steps to create the smart list in Sell.
- In Sell, click the Leads icon () in the sidebar.
- Create a new smart list in the deals Working Center of your Leads.
Tip: Admins can create smart list templates for other users to add to their account by creating the report in their smart list template settings.
- Click + Field to add the following columns:
- Lead name
- Added On date: Add a filter to display a Moving date range if you want the list to automatically update for the time period or a Fixed date range to report on exact time periods.
- Status: Add a filter to display only New leads.
- Ownership: Add a filter to display your own leads or leads of all users.
- Next Task
- Other fields to consider adding:
- Name your smart list and click Save.
For more information, see the articles: