About the smart list
Smart list name: Leads that have not responded
Sell section: Leads
Suggested user level: Sell user
Description: Create this smart list in your account to quickly find leads that have not responded to you or your salespeople. Some of Sell’s most useful fields in smart lists are the Communication Fields. Once you integrate your email, Sell will begin to track and update the Communication Fields. If your team also uses Sell Voice, any calls and texts can be logged and will also update the Communication Fields. These fields are the most effective way to stay on top of your communication and outreach within Sell.
How to create the report in Sell
Use the following steps to create the smart list in Sell.
- In Sell, click the Leads icon () in the sidebar.
- Create a new smart list in the deals Working Center of your Leads.
Tip: Admins can create smart list templates for other users to add to their account by creating the report in their smart list template settings.
- Click + Field to add the following columns:
- Lead name
- Status: Add a filter to display only leads in the status Working or your accounts equivalent to leads that are still being qualified.
- Ownership: Add a filter to display only your own leads or leads of specific users on the account.
- Days I'm Awaiting Lead Response: Add a filter to display a minimum amount of days.
- Next Task
- Other fields to consider adding:
- Name your smart list and click Save.
For more information, see the articles: