|Announced on||Rollout starts||Rollout ends|
|January 21, 2022||April 18, 2022||April 22, 2022|
In order to provide the best product performance to our customers we will be introducing a limit on the maximum number of shared macros in each account. The limit is 5,000 shared macros per account. This limit ensures that product performance remains excellent.
This announcement includes these sections:
- What are the limits?
- What do I need to do?
- How can I audit usage of macros?
- Improvements that are coming soon
What are the limits?
The limit on the maximum number of shared macros per account will be 5,000.
What do I need to do?
This limit will go into effect on April 11, 2022. We will be reaching out in advance to accounts that are over the limit. No action is required, though we recommend that you regularly audit macros and remove ones that you aren't using.
How can I audit usage of macros?
The Macros management page already includes options for viewing and sorting macros (see Organizing and managing your macros). You can sort macros by name, creation date, and date last updated. If you are on a Professional or Enterprise plan, you can also sort by usage.
When viewing macros on the Macros management page, the name of the third column varies depending on your plan. For example:
- On Team (and legacy Essential plans): The column name is Last updated.
- On Professional and Enterprise plans: The column name is Usage.
Improvements that are coming soon
We are working on some improvements to macros that you’ll see in your account soon. These include:
- Additional information will be displayed next to each macro.
- In the list, you’ll see the date that each macro was created, as well as the date it was last updated.
- You’ll also see the number of macros displayed at the top of the active and inactive tabs.