In this Explore recipe, you’ll learn how to you’ll learn how to report on the amount of business that each of your sales reps has brought in for the current year. This information helps you evaluate the effectiveness of your sales team.
This article contains the following topics:
What you’ll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Sales data in Zendesk Sell
Creating the report
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Sell > Sell - Sales, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Won deal value, change the aggregator to AVG, and then click Apply.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Deal owner, and then click Apply.
- To change the report to a column chart, click Visualization type () and select Column.
- To filter the report to just this year, click Add next to Filters (to the right of the Metrics panel), select Time - Deal closed - Year and set it to the current year. For help with filtering, see Working with report filters.
- To adjust the date labels so that you can see them more clearly, click Chart configuration () and select X axis, then change Label rotation to 45.
- To show the total for each column, click Chart configuration () and select Displayed values.
Next to Show value, select Show.
- To sort the columns from most revenue to least, go to Result manipulation (), click Sort, and select Value descending.