Note: Sell customers who also have a Suite Professional plan or higher may also create this report.
In this Explore recipe, you’ll learn how to create a simple line graph showing all of your closed deals this year. Hovering over the data points shows you each deal’s close date and value.
This article contains the following topics:
What you’ll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 5 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Sales data in Zendesk Sell
Creating the report
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Sell > Sell - Sales, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Won deal value, and then click Apply.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Time - Deal closed - Date, and then click Apply.
- To change the report to a line graph, click Visualization type () and select Line.
- To filter out deals with no recorded close date, click the Time - Deal closed - Date attribute on the left, click the Excluded tab, select NULL, and click Apply.
- To filter the report to just this year, click the Time - Deal closed - Date attribute again, click Edit date ranges, select This year, and click Apply.
- To adjust the date labels so that you can see them more clearly, click Chart configuration () and select X axis, then change Label rotation to 45.
- To show the total for each point in the line graph, click Chart configuration () and select Displayed values.
- Next to Show value, select Show.
Tip: You can format the Won deal value metric to include currency symbols and decimal places. Go to Chart configuration () and select Display format. Next to SUM(Won deal value), select $, €, Finance, or Custom, depending on how you want to format the values along the line graph.
Tip: You can format the dates too. Go to Chart configuration () and select Date display format. Choose between Default, Preset, and Custom.
Please sign in to leave a comment.