Note: Sell customers who also have a Suite Professional plan or higher may also create this report.
In this Explore recipe, you’ll learn how to create a table showing you all of your deals in Zendesk Sell, including each deal’s owner and stage.
This article contains the following topics:
What you’ll need
Skill level: Intermediate
Time required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Sales data in Zendesk Sell
Creating the report
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Sell > Sell - Sales, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Deals, and then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Deal owner, Deal name, and Deal stage, and then click Apply.
- (Optional) To hide the Deals column (since it will always show a value of 1), click Chart configuration (), select Columns, and click the eye icon next to Column 4.
Tip: By default, the table is sorted alphabetically by the Deal owner column. If you want to sort the table by stage instead, you can create an ordered set to sort the deals chronologically by the Deal stage column.