Zendesk is removing the Sell datasets and prebuilt dashboard from Explore on January 16, 2024. For more information, see Announcing the removal of Sell datasets and dashboards in Explore.
Note: Sell customers who also have a Suite Professional plan or higher may also create this report.
In this Explore recipe, you’ll learn how to create a simple table to summarize all of your closed deals, including close date, owner, and value.
This article contains the following topics:
What you’ll need
Skill level: Intermediate
Time required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Sales data in Zendesk Sell
Creating the report
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Sell > Sell - Sales, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Deals and Won deal value, and then click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list, select the following attributes, and then click Apply:
- Deal name
- Time - Deal closed - Date
- Deal owner
- To filter the results to show only won deals, click Add next to Filters (to the right of the Metrics panel), select Deal stage, and set it to Won.
Tip: For help with filtering, see Working with report filters.
- To filter out deals that have no recorded close date, click the Time - Deal closed - Date attribute on the left, click the Excluded tab, select NULL, and click Apply.
- (Optional) To hide the Deals column (since it will always show a value of 1), click Chart configuration (), select Columns, and click the eye icon next to Column 4.
Tip: You can format the Won deal value metric to include currency symbols and decimal places. Go to Chart configuration () and select Display format. Next to SUM(Won deal value), select $, €, Finance, or Custom, depending on how you want to format the values in that column.