Note: Sell customers who also have a Suite Professional plan or higher may also create this report.
In this Explore recipe, you’ll learn how to create a simple pie chart showing all of your leads in Zendesk Sell, broken out by their source.
This article contains the following topics:
What you’ll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 5 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Sales data in Zendesk Sell
Creating the report
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Sell > Sell - Sales, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Leads, and then click Apply.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Lead source, and then click Apply.
- To filter out leads with no recorded source, click the Lead source attribute on the left, click the Excluded tab, select NULL, and click Apply.
- To show the total number of leads, go to Chart configuration () > Chart and select Display total.