Note: Sell customers who also have a Suite Professional plan or higher may also create this report.
In this Explore recipe, you’ll learn how to report on all of your active deals, separated by stage. This information helps you get a high-level overview of your sales pipeline.
This article contains the following topics:
What you’ll need
Skill level: Intermediate
Time required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Sales data in Zendesk Sell
Creating the report
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Sell > Sell - Sales, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- To create a date range calculated metric for deal value based on the estimated close date, go to the Calculations () menu and select Date range calculated metric.
- Name the metric Deal value when estimated to close.
- In the Original metric field, select Deal value.
- In the Defined on field, select Date deal was closed or estimated to be closed.
- Under Date range, select This year.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Deal value when estimated to close (the metric you just created), and then click Apply.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Deal stage, and then click Apply.
- Click the Deal stage attribute on the left, click the Excluded tab, select LOST and WON, and click Apply.
- To show the total for each bar, click Chart configuration () and select Displayed values.
- Next to Show value, select Show.
Tip: You can format the Won deal value metric to include currency symbols and decimal places. Go to Chart configuration () and select Display format. Next to SUM(Won deal value), select $, €, Finance, or Custom, depending on how you want to format the values next to each bar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.