In this Explore recipe, you’ll learn how to report on all of your active deals, separated by stage. This information helps you get a high-level overview of your sales pipeline.
This article contains the following topics:
What you’ll need
Skill level: Intermediate
Time required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Sales data in Zendesk Sell
Creating the report
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Sell > Sell - Sales, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- To create a date range calculated metric for deal value based on the estimated close date, go to the Calculations () menu and select Date range calculated metric.
- Name the metric Deal value when estimated to close.
- In the Original metric field, select Deal value.
- In the Defined on field, select Date deal was closed or estimated to be closed.
- Under Date range, select This year.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Deal value when estimated to close (the metric you just created), and then click Apply.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Deal stage, and then click Apply.
- Click the Deal stage attribute on the left, click the Excluded tab, select LOST and WON, and click Apply.
- To show the total for each bar, click Chart configuration () and select Displayed values.
- Next to Show value, select Show.