(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
(SunCo) indicates a new app is available for Sunshine Conversations
- Productmotion (Support)
- Productmotion helps teams to centralize communication, accelerate workflows and easily align stakeholders based on a deep understanding of customer and organizational needs. This integration app allows you to send valuable Zendesk tickets that will help drive product strategy to Productmotion's centralized feedback repository. Users can then use Productmotion's tools to glean important insights from the feedback and drive product strategy. Make it easy for product teams to gather feedback from the myriad of sources they get it from, and then help you triage, strategize, and prioritize upcoming features so your team can plan what to do next - and more importantly, understand why.
- Prenotare.app (Support)
- Prenotare.app by Be-simple is an online booking system created by Be-Simple that allows you to schedule activities (calls, interventions, meetings, lessons, etc.). By downloading this app for Zendesk you will be able to integrate the booking system that will allow you to link the scheduled appointments to the ticket. Add a collaborator's availability to appointments, view the calendar of a selected collaborator, and mark your attendance for an appointment.
- Message Board (Support)
- Message Board is an integration for Zendesk Support. It lets team leads and admins notify agents of significant events related to customer service or specific tickets. The Message Board integration allows you to send notifications to your agents in case of, for instance, downtime, new procedures, or critical tickets. Integrated into your agents’ workspace, it ensures they never miss a message. Message Board even gives you the ability to check which team members read the message.
- WhatsApp Interactions by Truora (Support)
- WhatsApp Interactions by Truora lets you set up your own WhatApp flows according to your business needs. Use a no-code tools to design and launch your WhatsApp Chatbot and connect it to Zendesk in minutes. Let your team focus on your core and leverage our technology to automate your processes via WhatsApp. Acquire more leads, onboard new users, engage with your customer base or provide customer support through automated conversations via WhatsApp. If a user wants to connect with an agent, messages will be pushed back into Zendesk as tickets to be managed from there.
Guide + Gather
We removed web portal redirects for the following types of urls
- Increased external source and type product limits for federated search to 20 sources and 20 types.
Chat & Messaging
- [Dashboard] Fix bug with visitor IP bans not always being enforced correctly in specific scenarios
- [Messaging] Move Web Widget launcher position settings into 'Frame' sub-section within Admin Center
- [Classic] Accented characters can now be inserted into the Web Widget chat
- [Article Recommendations] Fixed an issue where an agent creates a ticket on an end-user’s behalf and is shown as the solver
- Text Widget on the new Dashboard Builder
Text widgets let you add additional context to your dashboard, like descriptions of the queries or section headers. Click here to learn more about this feature.
- Hiding rows and columns feature update
The hide rows feature used to hide unexpected amount of rows in some scenarios. This issue is fixed now. Learn more about this feature and how to use it by clicking here.
- Query filter improvements
Previously when adding a filter to a query the search field and the date range selection were shown only after the initial filter results had been loaded. Now, both the search field and date range selection can be used as soon as the filter menu is opened. This update avoids users having to wait on the initial load and lets them interact with the filter straight away.