App Marketplace updates
(Support) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
(Chat) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
(Sell) indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
(Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
(SunCo) indicates a new app is available for Sunshine Conversations
- Help Center Manager (Support)
- Help Center Manager lets you audit, export and duplicate articles. Fix broken links and images. Find and Replace. Audit your articles in an Excel-like table automatically synced to your Zendesk account. Replace outdated terminology in just a few clicks. Create duplicates of articles, categories, sections or entire help centers. Find and fix broken links, images and videos.
- Vouch for Support (Support)
- Vouch for Support helps reduce the back and forth associated with diagnosing support tickets by providing the opportunity for your customers to record their screen or camera and provide a video response asynchronously. Collect video responses and / or screen recordings as part of your support workflow. Recorder is completely browser based and built mobile first, allowing customers to record without the need to install any apps, plugins or extensions. Control the questions, format, maximum duration and more to help identify the issue faster. View complete transcripts from the video responses and screen recordings within Zendesk.
- UserLock (Support)
- UserLock provides enterprise-caliber access management for on-premises and hybrid AD environments of any size that want a cost-effective, easy-to-use and scalable solution to protect employee access to the corporate network and cloud applications, no matter where they work. Using your employees’ existing AD identities, UserLock allows you to combine single sign-on (SSO) with multi-factor authentication (MFA) and session management for secure, frictionless access to network and cloud applications, like Zendesk.
- CloudTalk for Sell (Sell)
- CloudTalk for Sell is state of the art technology stack for outbound calling & automation. Two-way synchronization of all your data means you can easily access client history on both the Zendesk and CloudTalk interface. CloudTalk’s Power dialer allows you to increase efficiency and the number of calls you make. Easily create campaigns with call scripts and surveys and let your agents focus on the prospects instead of filling out contact details. As soon as a call is made, your prospect’s Zendesk profile will pop up in CloudTalk’s interface. You can then easily browse through information about the prospect either before or during the call. After the call, all relevant information about the interaction is automatically logged into the caller’s customer profile. This includes call date, duration, the assisting agent’s name and a full recording of the call itself.
Support Product Updates
Customers on Agent Workspace are now able to resize the width of their ticket properties panel. Rollout started on 3/24, will be out to all accounts on Agent Workspace by 3/30. More details here.
- #00000 Issue