In this Explore recipe, you’ll learn how to create a column chart showing you the number of sales calls made each month. You can filter the report by the call owner and outcome.
This article contains the following topics:
What you’ll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 5 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Sales data in Zendesk Sell
Creating the report
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Sell > Sell - Calls, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Calls and click Apply.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Time - Call made at - Month and click Apply.
- To change the chart type, go to the Visualization type menu () and select Column.
- To add optional filters for call owner or outcome, in the Filters panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Call owner and Call outcome and click Apply. You can then click either of these attributes to filter the report’s results to suit your needs.