Note: Sell customers who also have a Suite Professional plan or higher may also create this report.
In this Explore recipe, you’ll learn how to create a pie chart showing you the percentage breakdown of your calls by call outcome. You can further filter the report by call owner.
This article contains the following topics:
What you’ll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 5 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Sales data in Zendesk Sell
Creating the report
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Sell > Sell - Calls, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Calls and click Apply.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Call outcome and click Apply.
- To change the chart type, go to the Visualization type menu () and select Pie.
- To add an optional filter for the call owner, in the Filters panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Call owner and click Apply. You can then click this attribute to filter the report’s results to suit your needs.
- To filter out calls with no recorded outcome, click the Call outcome attribute on the left, go to the Excluded tab, and select NULL, and click Apply.
- To add the outcome label so that it appears when a viewer hovers over a pie segment, go to the Chart configuration menu () and select Datatips.
- In the Select element to add field, select Call outcome.
Please sign in to leave a comment.