- (Support)indicates the app is available for Zendesk Support.
- (Chat)indicates the app is available for Zendesk Chat.
- (Sell)indicates the app is available for Zendesk Sell
- (Theme) indicates the theme is available for Zendesk Guide
- (SunCo)indicates a new app is available for Sunshine Conversations
- Timers (Support)(paid)
- Timers helps you manage SLAs, OLAs, deadlines and reminders. Now you can create down to the minute timers on tickets to facilitate just about any time based use case you can think of. Whether its measuring and enforcing SLAs or OLAs or creating workflows around deadlines, reminders or follow-ups this app has got you covered. Unlimited timers with flexible workflows. Each timer can have its own custom ticket actions based on timer events. For example, when a timer starts, stops or ends. Integrates deeply with ticket information to leverage the full power of Zendesk triggers, automations, views & reporting.
- Flimsy (Theme)
- Flimsy is a fully responsive multipurpose Zendesk Help Center (Guide) theme. The theme is a perfect balance between style and performance. All the elements of the help center are arranged in a way that keeps navigation super easy. The home page has a side panel where you can easily navigate to the categories, sections, and articles of your choice. The side panel list down all the categories in your help center. It follows the latest trends in web design and features a brand new layout.
- Saffron (Theme)
- Saffron is an ultra-modern & fully responsive Zendesk® Guide Help Center Theme (templates). It is highly adaptable & supports all Zendesk functions.
- Tokyo (Theme)
- Tokyo is a minimalist theme for your Help Center featuring sleek and modern design. Highlight key information on the homepage and style the theme to match your brand without editing the code.
- Solo (Theme)
- Solo is a clean and fully responsive Zendesk Support Center theme that is very easy to use and customize.
- [Flow Builder]: The Flow Builder Explore dataset & dashboard has been updated:
- Options selected
- Bot building admins can now get a more detailed understanding of their customers' most common issues when conversing with the bot, and how they are interacting with the flow they have configured.
- The dataset now includes information about the quick-reply options selected by customers during bot conversations and the pre-built dashboard now includes a “top selected options” report which tells admins how many times each option has been selected by their customers.
- Conversation language
- Businesses with a multilingual customer base can now filter Flow Builder metrics and analyze bot performance per language.
- The dataset now includes information about the conversation language and the pre-built dashboard now includes a language filter.
- Options selected
- More [Flow Builder]: The Flow Builder for social messaging EAP has now resumed and has been updated to include new functionality. Now, when an account is added to the EAP, Admins can control whether the bot is enabled or disabled for each social messaging channel through the Flow Builder interface. Please refer to the EAP Help Center article for more information.
- [Flow Builder]: as part of the Flow Builder Explore dataset & dashboard update release described above, two issues have been fixed:
- The Users by month chart on the pre-built dashboard now includes the year so that months appear in sequential order.
- The calculation of “change in last 30 days” metrics has now been fixed.
Chat & Messaging
- [Transcripts] Improved rendering of new lines in a single message within the transcript for better readability
- [Web Widget Classic] Show the offline form (if enabled) when agents leave the chat and the account status goes offline as a measure to remove missed chats in the queue.
- [Migrations] Improve shortcut loading reliability when an account has been migrated from Phase 0/1 to 4
Zendesk SDK: 2.3.0
- Sending page view event for Visitor Path
- Support for image upload from the camera. Add these Property List Keys to your plist.
- Display error when unsupported file/image is uploaded
- Agent is typing indicator
- Sending large files over 50mb displays error
- Share button causing the SDK to abort on iPad
- Selecting document closing the file picker
- Sending images with live photos
Zendesk Support iOS App
- iOS Sunshine Conversations SDK Version 10.1.3
- Fixed an issue that caused the keyboard to render over the text-input field.
- Fixed an app crash related to showing the conversation.
Zendesk Support Android App
- Bug fixes and minor UI improvements
- [Classic] End users should see an offline form when agents have exited the chat and gone invisible.
- Admin Center
- Guide + Gather
- Sunshine Core
- Zendesk Native SDK (Unity)