Check out what's new in the last month:
Also don't miss:
- Modernized and consistent experience for creating and managing custom fields for tickets, uses, and organizations. See About custom field types.
- Agents can change both text and background color in ticket comments if activated by an admin in the Zendesk Agent Workspace. You can use several combinations of different text colors with different background colors to enhance comments. See Changing text color.
- Zendesk has made switching to Agent Workspace a lot simpler and easier. You can now turn on Agent Workspace for your account with just a couple of clicks. See Turning on Agent Workspace.
- A new prebuilt Community dashboard and dataset for Guide help you monitor your Zendesk community activity, including the number of posts and comments, upvotes and downvotes, community members, and more. The dataset enables you to build your own custom reports on community activity. See Analyzing community activity with Explore and Metrics and attributes for Zendesk Guide.
- A new prebuilt Activities dashboard and dataset for Sell help you monitor information about your sales emails, calls, tasks, appointments, and visits. The dataset enables you to build your own custom reports on sales activities. See Analyzing your Zendesk Sell activities and Metrics and attributes for Zendesk Sell.
- Use Flow Builder to add a conversational bot to your social channels, including Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Instagram Direct, Twitter DM, and WeChat. See Using Flow Builder to create a social messaging bot.
- Connect your bot to external systems using the Make an API call step. This step allows your bot to surface data, like subscription ID or order status, into a bot’s response that is stored from an external system, such as an internal CRM or an enterprise resource planning product. It can also be used to send events, such as emitting events to Google Analytics or Pendo. See Using the Make an API call step in Flow Builder.
- Add an allowlist of website domains to control where your Web Widget can be shown to end users. When you enable the allowlist:
- The widget can be embedded and accessed on any web pages within the domains (or subdomains) added to the list.
- The widget cannot be accessed on any web pages from domains not included in the list.
- Admins can quickly block the Web Widget from appearing on a domain or subdomain by removing it from the widget’s allowlist.
The content block editor sidebar now displays more precise content block placement information. Specifically, the sidebar shows the articles in which a content block is placed, as well as the exact translations where it is used and their status.See Managing content blocks in articles.
- Malware scanning service scans file attachments to tickets and blocks any that are flagged as potentially malicious. See Managing malicious attachments.
- Zendesk Integration Services (ZIS) is now part of Conversational Data Orchestration. Conversational Data Orchestration is a feature set for automating workflows based on events. See About Conversational Data Orchestration.
- You can now trigger ZIS flows based on custom Sunshine user activity events. See Activity events in the ZIS trigger events reference documentation.
- Ticket views will include an updated interface for managing tickets in bulk. When this feature is released, you’ll see a new toolbar in the ticket views interface to help you take action on multiple tickets at the same time. Watch a video (00:42).
- Zendesk will alert you when you’re adding team members and you use the last seat in your self-service account. This gives you time to buy more agent seats before you run out. Previously, this feature was only available to eligible sales-assisted accounts. See Adding agent seats when the last seat is used.