When you enable intelligent triage, Intelligence in the context panel is automatically added to tickets in the Zendesk Agent Workspace. This panel shows agents the following information:
- The ticket’s predicted intent, language, and sentiment. This gives agents context about the ticket. For more information about intelligent triage prediction types, see Automatically triaging tickets based on intent, language, and sentiment.
- Suggested macros. This helps agents provide the requester with quick and efficient support by suggesting responses based on the content of the ticket. For more information about suggested macros, see Using suggested macros. Suggested macros appear only if your account includes enough macro usage data.
This article contains the following topics:
Accessing the Intelligence panel
The Intelligence panel gives agents quick access to intelligent triage information and suggested macros.
To access the Intelligence panel
- In the Zendesk Agent Workspace, open any ticket.
- Click the Intelligence icon () to open the panel.
The panel includes information about the ticket’s predicted intent, language, and sentiment, as well as suggested macros.
- From here, you can change the intent, language, or sentiment, or apply a suggested macro.
Changing a ticket’s intent, language, or sentiment in the Intelligence panel
In the Intelligence panel, agents can change a ticket’s predicted intent, language, or sentiment.
To change a ticket’s intent, language, or sentiment
- With a ticket open in the Zendesk Agent Workspace, open the Intelligence panel. The top half of this panel shows the ticket’s predicted intent, language, and sentiment.
- To change any of the predictions, click the current value (in blue) and select a new value from the drop-down list.
Your changes are saved when you submit the ticket update.
Applying a suggested macro in the Intelligence panel
In the Intelligence panel, agents can quickly apply suggested macros to a ticket.
To apply a suggested macro
- With a ticket open in the Zendesk Agent Workspace, open the Intelligence panel. The bottom half of this panel shows a list of suggested macros.
- Hover over the macro you want and click Apply macro.
- Alternatively, if you want to see the contents of a macro before applying it, click the options button () and select Preview macro. A new window appears, showing the macro's text and other important details. From here, you can click Apply Macro.
- If none of the suggested macros fit the situation, you can click the search icon () to begin searching for any macro that you have permission to see. Type your search terms and press Enter. Macros matching your search appear, and you can apply or preview them as described above.
The selected macro is applied when you submit the ticket update.
Are there plans to make this available for lower tier plans like Growth and Professional, or will this be restricted to Enterprise and up?
When will this feature be fully available for all plans?
We are only supporting Retail and Ecommerce industries (B2C) for the time being. You can check the industry-related requirements here. These are the same for both Intelligent triage and Smart assist.
We will be adding more industries during the coming year and will notify you once your industry is supported.
Is this being rolled out to to all Enterprise users? if so when can we expect it?
When will this be released?
Will there be any plans for the tickets to automatically generate a summary once they are closed that can be pulled from explore? When we are reviewing potential issues and problems, having a summarization of each ticket would be very valuable as opposed to having someone manually review all tickets matching certain criteria.
Please sign in to leave a comment.