In this Explore recipe, you’ll learn how to create a funnel report to analyze deal progression through the sales pipeline. This helps you see how many deals are incoming, how many are in contract negotiation, and so on.
This article contains the following topics:
What you’ll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 5 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving users access to Explore)
- Sales data in Zendesk Sell
Creating the report
- In Explore, click the Reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Sell > Sell - Sales, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Deals and then click Apply.
- In the Columns panel, select the following attributes and then click Apply:
- Deal stage position in sales funnel
- Deal stage in sales funnel
- In the Result manipulation () menu, select Result path calculation and fill out the following fields:
- Pattern: Running total
- Path: On columns
- Aggregation: SUM
- Starting point: Last element
- Click Apply.
- In the Visualization type () menu, select Funnel.