|Announced on||Rollout starts||Rollout ends|
|September 7, 2022||March 2023||April 2023|
Some of Zendesk’s older plans and subscriptions will be discontinued starting in March 2023. Impacted plan holders will be notified by email with details and will be updated to a modern plan on the date provided in the notice.
Customers getting updated plans will notice a new plan name on their invoices and in their Subscription page in Admin Center. To view your current plan type, see Viewing plan subscriptions.
This announcement includes the following topics:
What’s changing and why?
Zendesk is discontinuing the following plans to reduce complexity when managing subscriptions and add-ons and to ensure your continued access to the exciting new features and functionality coming in 2023 to modern plans.
- Support Starter Subscription
- Support Regular Subscription
- Support Plus Subscription
- Support Enterprise Subscription
- Support Enterprise Elite Subscription
- Support: WhatsApp Messages Subscription
- Support: Multibrand (Up to 5 Brands) Subscription
- Support: Light Agents Subscription
- Support: Data Center Location (Germany) Subscription
- Support: Advanced Security Subscription
- Talk Basic Subscription
- Talk Advanced Subscription
- Chat Premium Subscription
- Chat Basic Subscription
- Chat Advanced Subscription
How will this impact me?
If you hold one or more of the plans listed above, your designated billing contacts will be notified by email at least 30 days before your plan is updated. If your plan is updated, you will notice a different description in your Admin Center Subscription page. There’s no additional cost associated with this change, unless you decide to alter your billing cycle or change your plan.
What do I need to do?
There’s no action for you. If you hold one of the plans that is being retired, your billing contacts will be notified and automatically updated on the date provided with no change in your cost per agent price, unless you choose to adjust your billing cycle or change your plan (similar to today). We’re here if you have questions, here’s how to contact Zendesk Customer Support.
Click Follow in the upper right to get notifications when we make updates to this article.