See last month's What's New for an overview of what was new in August.
Web Widget (Classic and Messaging)
- [Messaging] "See latest" button that was too small for Japanese text
- [Flow Builder] Fixed an issue with displaying 8 data capture fields on the Transfer to Agent step.
- In the report builder, the SQL options menu (Result manipulation > SQL options) no longer shows the specific SQL queries for the current report. Removing this information improves security by not exposing the structure of queries sent to the database.
- Sunshine Conversation SDK for Android v9.1.0
- Support for Android 13
- simPRO by SyncEzy (Support, paid)
- simPRO by SyncEzy sends ticket information from your Zendesk account to simPRO quickly to Quotes or Jobs. simPRO is a very popular field service management application. simPRO has the ability to manage customers, generate quotations, manage jobs, save customer's site info, and more.
- KMS AI (Support)
- KMS AI leverages AI to help organizations reuse accurate responses and automate standard processes. The technology analyzes your data to find the answers that make your customers happy. This solution enables the automation of support categories in two stages: empower the team with smart suggestions, and fully automated mode providing direct responses to customers with no human involvement. The KMS Lighthouse Automation (Reps AI) functionality lets you cut your SLA by at least 50%, increases accuracy, and provides a great customer and employee experience.
- Twyg (Support)
- Twyg makes it easy to understand your customer problems so that you can spend time on your customers. Save time by letting Twyg automatically extract and summarize insights from your chat conversations from Zendesk. Twyg offers dashboards with two-levels of tags, listing of all your conversations with endless filtering and search options and 5-minute executive summaries of the feedback from last week to make sure you have the pulse of your customer.
- Xenia (Help center theme)
- Xenia is a clean, modern, and mobile-friendly Zendesk theme that comes with a fully customizable homepage. Everything from the header, custom blocks, side navigation, table of contents, and footer is configurable, making it user friendly. You don’t need to know how to code to make your help center look awesome.
- Hexas (Help center theme)
- Hexas is a perfect Zendesk guide theme for basic help centers. It features an accordion in Promoted articles. Easy to set up and customize, it's designed with professionalism in mind. Hexas will help you create an impressive help center in a matter of minutes. It offers everything you need to build an online support portal for your business.
- Clipboard (Support)
- Clipboard enables saving drafted comment into a designated ticket field temporarily. By clicking the icon in the bottom of the comment entry section, users can operate save, paste, and delete functions.
- Holiday Import (Support)
- Holiday Import lets you import holidays to schedules in Zendesk from ICS. You may use an ICS url to import custom holidays or use default preloaded ICS (Japanese National holidays). Supports importing holidays up to two years in advance.
- Tableau Connector by Alpha Serve (Support, paid)
- Tableau Connector by Alpha Serve is an app that allows you to connect Zendesk to Tableau. Export all Zendesk Support data related to tickets, ticket metrics, agents and users, satisfaction ratings, comments, organizations, and more. Build comprehensive reports to make data-driven decisions that drive strategic actions and help companies to build better relationships with their customers.
- Flexfone af Proventic (Support, paid)
- Flexfone af Proventic integrates your Flexfone calls with Zendesk and improves your agent response time. With the Flexfone app, your support agents save valuable time by having a quick and clear overview of every incoming and outgoing call. The top bar app will automatically open incoming and outgoing calls, showing the caller name, organization, and phone number of existing users in your Zendesk Support account, as well as their tickets. Click a ticket to add an internal note with call details, including customer phone number, time of the call, employee local number, call duration, and a "flexfone" tag. Or create a new ticket and profile for new customers with a single click.
No updates this week
- Guide and Gather
- Chat and Messaging
- Admin Center
- Sunshine Conversations