See last month's What's New for an overview of what was new in August.
- Slack Direct Messages - Announcing Slack Direct Messages
- Custom ticket statuses is in Open EAP - CTS EAP Announcement
Guide & Gather
- It’s possible now to view PDFs attached to the article in browser without the need to download it first
- [Flow Builder] Auto-translations now support the Turkish language
- [Flow Builder] Fixed an issue displaying Right-to-left languages correctly
Zendesk SDK Unity - [2.0.0-eap3]
- Fix an issue with the User-Agent header.
- Fix an issue where scrollview.
- Get Labor (Support)
- Get Labor makes it easy for businesses of all sizes to confidently outsource, knowing they're getting a great provider at a competitive cost. When you download the Get Labor app, you will be directed to a brief questionnaire about your outsourcing needs. ArenaCX will then use your responses, plus data from your instance, to match you with a world-class BPO partner. All partners in the Get Labor ecosystem have been certified by ArenaCX and hand-selected by Zendesk.
- Convin (Support)
- Convin is a conversation intelligence platform. Convin captures your customer conversations by using its in-house, patented speech-to-text engine to generate 100% accurate transcription. Convin analyzes the conversation for deal intelligence, opportunities, best sales practices, customer intelligence, and more to help sales reps effectively engage with the customers. Derive insights from call quality and factor analysis to provide personalized agent coaching automatically–removing human dependency–and encouraging high performance and high reward culture.
- Embed (Support, paid)
- Embed allows you to easily create a thumbnail with the link embedded. You can choose to add the full description or use only the image. The button is added to the composer for easy access while you're drafting a message. Create a rich clickable image from Open Graph enabled links such as YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, CleanShot, CloudApp and many more.
No updates this week
- Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- Admin Center
- Sunshine Conversations
- Web Widget (Classic and Messaging)