See last month's What's New for an overview of what was new in September.
- Enabled redaction of messages in Agent Workspace for new channels:
Native Messaging, Social Messaging, and SunCo SDK Conversations
- @mentions have been redesigned in the composer in Agent Workspace.
- Macro Keyboard Shortcuts are now available in Agent Workspace.
Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)
- [Messaging] Added an empty state for the 'Add to Help Center' setting within messaging
- [Messaging] Added a button to launch a custom launcher in the standalone previewer
- [Messaging] Changed "Save settings" to "Save" in Admin Center
Guide & Gather
- Fixed a bug that made tickets with comments from a system user inaccessible in the customer portal.
- Fixed missing translations for Type and Priority columns when using the new request list experience.
- Shopify Premium for Zendesk (Support) (paid)
- Shopify Premium for Zendesk is the powerhouse app retailers have been waiting for, loaded with industry-leading tools to turn your customer service team into SuperAgents. Allow agents to instantly view historical customer orders as soon as they open a ticket. Never keep your customers waiting again. Get basic order details as well as line items, real-time shipping updates, and payment transactions. No more bouncing between apps to find what you need. Perform a rapid re-order or a new order on behalf of your customer, leveraging your full product catalog and a fully PCI-compliant checkout flow. Connect multiple platforms and/or storefronts into a single, unified view of your customer's orders.
- Fullview (Support) (Chat)
- Fullview for Support and Chat helps you cut support time in half and get context on customer issues with co-browsing and session replays. Initiate a co-browsing call with your users in the channels you already use to communicate with them. Solve issues collaboratively without having to leave your app or download anything. Gain control of a user’s screen, navigate within your app, complete steps, and submit forms on their behalf.
- Auto Remove Attachments (Support)
- Auto Remove Attachments automatically delete attachments from tickets. Redact tickets automatically and remove their attachments, choose filters to match your own setup, and delete attachments from tickets with any status: new, open, solved, or closed. Auto Remove Attachments runs in the background and does all the repetitive heavy lifting on your team's behalf.
- Hide Dropdown Values by LEAFWORKS (Support) (paid)
- Hide Dropdown Values by LEAFWORKS makes your agent's life easier by hiding selected fields and values in tickets for your agents. With the use of conditions for ticket fields, you generate a clearly structured and relevant overview of all the information for your different groups and roles.
- OAPPS Comments for YouTube (Support) (paid)
- OAPPS Comments for YouTube empowers you to incorporate valuable customer feedback in video comments from YouTube into general CX processes. The app scans your channels for new video comments regularly. If a customer posts a new comment, the app will create a new ticket in Zendesk. Then, your agents can label this ticket, route it, and reply to the customer via Zendesk.
No updates this week
- Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- Mobile SDKs
- Admin Center
- Sunshine Conversations
- Answer Bot
These release notes have been updated with late editions from Support and Web Widget.
Please sign in to leave a comment.