See last month's What's New for an overview of what was new in October.
Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)
- [Messaging] Allow rounded corners for the launcher shape
- [Messaging] Allow rounded borders for the widget window
- [Messaging] Improve Focus states of conversation-components
- [Messaging] Uses onPrimary and onMessage as contrast colors now instead of black or white
- [Messaging] The address bar overlaps the widget in the iPad landscape view
Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- [Zopim Chat] Terminate authenticated chat session after a password change is triggered through the change password option in central admin or forget password button through the login screen
- [Zopim Chat] Discrepancy in chat data between the Chat Monitor dashboard and Explore life dashboard
Guide & Gather
- Introduced a maximum page size of 1000 and a default of 30 elements for the incremental List Articles API endpoint
- Fixed a bug that caused end users using the New request list experience Beta to not be able to see the Status column.
- Jitsi Meeting (Chat)
Jitsi Meeting for Chatimproves your customer experience by adding video conferencing to your app. Go ahead, video chat with the customer, showcase your product, and elevate your interaction with clear video calls. Jitsi Meet is a fully encrypted, 100% open-source video conferencing solution that you can use all day, every day, for free — with no account needed. In addition to audio and video, screen sharing is available, and new members can be invited via a generated link. The interface is accessible via a web browser or with a mobile app.
- Procon by Mediação Online(Support)
Proconby Mediação Onlineé um MOL tem a solução tecnológica completa para obter, gerir e tratar conflitos de maneira online integrada com os serviços que você já utiliza. Através desta integração, a MOL leva para o seu Zendesk Support as demandas dos sistemas Procon de Campinas, Goiás Web, Proconsumidor, Sindec, SP Digital e São José dos Campos. Centralize o seu fluxo de atendimento em uma única plataforma.
No updates this week
- Answer Bot
- Mobile SDKs
- Admin Center
- Sunshine Conversations
Can you explain more about what this means?
Which one was incorrect previously?
Please sign in to leave a comment.