Return on investment (ROI) is one of the most important factors to consider when you evaluate potential customer service solutions. You can use the Zendesk ROI calculator to answer a few simple questions about your use case and business volume. Based on the information you provide, the ROI calculator will dynamically generate the ROI for using Zendesk products.
Zendesk ROI estimates are based on industry and Zendesk benchmarks with the assumption of using a single integrated omnichannel solution. As a starting point, we collect KPI data from our customer base to establish improvement benchmarks. Then we use the estimates you provide for agent activity volume to determine how Zendesk can help your business.
To calculate your ROI
- When you finish setting up your trial account and you are ready to buy Zendesk, you’ll see a Calculate your savings link in your shopping cart.
If your trial account doesn’t include a link to the in-product ROI calculator, use the web-based ROI calculator to calculate your ROI. The web-based ROI calculator has a slightly different look, but performs the same function.
- Click Calculate ROI.
A page appears to help you calculate your savings.
- Enter the following information into the calculator.
Item Description Industry The industry you work in. If your industry isn’t listed, select Other. Number of agents The number of agents you have answering support requests. Annual call volume The number of calls you handle per year. If you don’t provide phone support, use 0 (zero). Annual email/webform volume The number of email messages and webform requests your support team handles from customers. If you don’t provide this type of support, use 0 (zero). Annual chat volume The number of chats and messages your agents handle for customers. If you don’t provide chat or messaging support, use 0 (zero). Zendesk Suite plan The Zendesk Suite plan you want to purchase.
- When you’ve finished entering the information, click Calculate savings.
Your ROI results appear, including total cost savings and percentage cost reductions for all your support channels. For example:
- You can refine your entries as much as desired and rerun the calculations based on different agent numbers, channel volumes, or plan types.
When you update the number of agents and the plan type in the ROI calculator, these changes are also updated in your shopping cart.
- Click Download full report to get details about your ROI in PDF format.
Share this report with other members of your company to provide information about the ROI and how it’s calculated. You can use this report to help get approval for your Zendesk purchase.
- When you’re ready to purchase, click Buy to buy your Zendesk plan. For more information, see Buying Zendesk Suite.