In recent months, we’ve added new capabilities to Zendesk messaging so Admins can better tailor the look & feel of their Web Widget and customize the experience to suit their needs, including:
- Web Widget appearance. You can now manage the following settings:
- Curve the edges of the widget frame to various degrees with a slider in the widget appearance settings.
- Offset spacing from the bottom and side of the page to set where the widget displays on the website.
- Rounded square launcher shape. A new slider lets you refine the launcher's appearance by adjusting the curve of its corners. See Configuring the appearance of the Web Widget
- Sound notifications. Activate audio alerts for your customers when they receive a response from an agent or bot in an inactive Web Widget messaging conversation. When activated, customers can choose to disable sound notifications on their end of the conversation if they wish. See Configuring the appearance of the Web Widget
- Attachments in messaging conversations. Admins can determine whether customers have the option to add attachments in the Web Widget. See Configuring the appearance of the Web Widget
- Contrast checking for accessibility. When customizing your widget, guidance is now provided to help Admins choose an accessible action color for sight-impaired customers.
See Configuring the appearance of the Web Widget
- Rich content options in Flow Builder. Add images, gifs, and emoji to select steps in your answer flows to make responses more expressive. See Adding rich content to answers in Flow Builder.
Please sign in to leave a comment.