Click Follow in the What's New section to be notified each month when the What's New is published.
Check out what's new in the last month:
Also don't miss:
- You can create now create custom ticket statuses. If you've enabled Agent Workspace, an admin can enable custom ticket statuses for your account. Once enabled, you can begin to create new, custom ticket statuses that indicate a more meaningful ticket status name. You can also create triggers, automations, views, and more based on custom ticket statuses. See Enabling custom ticket statuses.
- An updated experience for modifying team member email addresses is now available. Admins can now change a team member's primary email address, manage team member email addresses, including adding and deleting additional email addresses, and resend verification links. Previously, the Team members page allowed admins to change a team member's email address without the new email being verified. Now when an admin adds an additional email address, a verification email is sent to the new email address. Once verified, the admin can change the primary email address, if needed. See Updating team member (user) profiles.
- Custom roles now have separate deletion and redaction permissions. Admins now have more granular control when defining delete and redact permissions for custom agent roles. See Creating custom roles and assigning agents.
- Automatically change your agent's status if they're idle for too long. If you use unified agent statuses with omnichannel routing, admins can now configure an idle timeout threshold, after which the agent's status is automatically change to away or offline. See Enabling idle timeout for unified agent statuses.
- Unified agent statuses now support dynamic content. If you want to localize custom unified agent statuses, a feature available to Professional and Enterprise accounts using omnichannel routing, you can now use dynamic content placeholders as the custom status name. See Translating custom agent statuses using dynamic content.
- Soft-deleted users are now automatically permanently deleted after 30 days. This saves you a step and makes it easier to perform deletions compliant with international legal regulations. You can continue to manually delete individual users from the Deleted Users page in Admin Center before the 30 days. See Deleting end users.
Bots and automation
- New answer flow step type: Ask for details. The customer data capture portion of the Transfer to agent step has been separated into its own step type: Ask for details. Transfer to agent steps continue to include optional ticket tags and a final bot message before passing the conversation off to an agent. All existing Transfer to agent steps used in answer flows will automatically be updated. The customer data capture section will become an Ask for details step, and the initial message display will be handled in a Send message step. See Understanding answer flow step types.
- In the beta dashboard builder, you can now control what data a user can see when they view a dashboard. The new dashboard restrictions feature lets you create one shared dashboard that can be quickly and easily tailored to different audiences, preventing the oversharing of data while still saving you time and effort. See Dynamically adapting dashboard data based on viewer.
- The content blocks editor contains new text formatting tools to help you create and format text in content blocks. Specifically, you can use the new tools to change text size, alignment, indentation, color, and background color. See Help center article editor toolbar reference.