See our What's New for an overview of what was released in the last month.
This week's release notes include:
- Mobile SDKs
- Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- App Marketplace
- Guide and Gather
- Products with no updates this week
Zendesk iOS Support App: 2.26.0
- Custom Ticket Status added to the new ticket details UI
- Options added for long press after copy and paste
- General bug fixes and enhancements
- Thread view, and starring messages was released on May 17, 2023
Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- Data Locality is supported for Chat and Messaging with select exceptions. For more guidance, see the Zendesk Regional Hosting Policy.
- Knowbler (Support)
Knowbler uses machine learning for auto-populating knowledge articles on a pre-defined template, whilst your support agent resolves a case. This empowers support agents to create knowledge articles at the same time that a resolution is proposed. Knowbler lets agents attach resolution articles to cases, so when a similar issue arrives in the future, the solution is easier to discover. It also identifies the KB articles that failed to make any impression, so the support coaches can then review them and share feedback.
- Teams Direct (Support, paid)
Teams Direct lets you create a communication channel between MS Teams and Zendesk Support tickets. Not only can you send messages from Zendesk to MS Teams, but you can also answer directly from MS Teams to Zendesk. The app is in the ticket sidebar, where you can send messages to your Teams groups (the answers display in the ticket as internal notes). You can send attachments in tickets as links to MS Teams. You can also restrict use to certain groups.
- A new Group SLAs dataset and dashboard in Explore helps you measure your results against group SLAs you configured. The dataset enables you to build your own custom reports on group SLAs, and the prebuilt dashboard gives you an at-a-glance view of your group SLA performance. For more information, see Analyzing your Support activity and Metrics and attributes for Zendesk Support.
Guide and Gather
- Support for
startattribute for numbered lists in content blocks
- Microsoft Streams has been deprecated therefore we are removing it from the list of supported hosts for video embeds in Guide
- Help center change events are available in the central audit log
- Featured articles has been released, enabling customers to promote articles in search.
Products with no updates this week
- Admin Center
- Zendesk Answer Bot
- Sunshine Conversations
- Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)