This week's release notes include:
- Customer Service Connector by TikTok Shop (Support)
Customer Service Connector by TikTok Shop lets you connect your TikTok Shop account to your Zendesk Support, so you’ll receive and be able to reply to TikTok Shop chat messages from Zendesk Support. Solve customer inquiries faster with access to relevant information from TikTok Shop, such as orders, shipping, payments, and return information — all without leaving Zendesk. All conversations relating to a buyer are kept in one ticket, so you can see the full context before answering.
- ChatGPT Assistant by Canadesk (Support)
ChatGPT Assistant by Canadesk summarizes customer messages, analyses sentiment and recommends replies to your agents. Leverage AI directly from any Zendesk ticket and capture the key topic, adapt to your customer's attitude, summarize the full conversation, and even suggest what your next reply can be.
- Onoff Business (Sell)
Onoff Business is innovative professional mobile communication for companies of all sizes. No need for a second device, SIM card, or for another mobile contract to provide mobile numbers to your employees. Link your Onoff Business account to Zendesk Sell to automatically log all interactions (calls, SMS, VM) with your users in the Zendesk CRM. Never be caught off guard with the enhanced callerID: Sync your Zendesk CRM contacts with Onoff and always know who is calling.
- SuperSupport.ai (Support, paid)
SuperSupport.ai brings the power of ChatGPT to Zendesk to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction. SuperSupport.ai offers a range of powerful AI features that enable your support team to handle tickets more efficiently. SuperSupport.ai's message rewriting feature can quickly and easily transform messages to sound more professional or friendly. It's summarize feature uses advanced AI technology to extract key information from entire ticket threads in seconds.
Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- Unified assignment and capacity management for omnichannel routing is now available (as of June 15, 2023). This was in a closed beta through to March 31, 2023. For more details, see Announcing: Assignment and capacity management for messaging in omnichannel routing.
- The Explore beta dashboard builder is now available for Professional customers. The new dashboard builder makes creating and maintaining dashboards easier and more intuitive. See Working with the dashboard builder (Beta).
- Announcing the beta for Agent Home, the new one-stop shop for agent work that replaces the agent dashboard.
- Announcing Improved Error Handling for Channels Framework
Fixed & updated
Fixed a bug in Custom Roles that when an agent creates a new end user, the user would be assigned to the agent's default org if the agent had "Org Only" ticket access, and "Add, edit, and delete for all" end-user access. Now, the user will no longer be assigned to the agent's default org.
Products with no updates this week
- Admin Center
- Zendesk Answer Bot
- Guide & Gather
- Mobile SDKs
- Sunshine Conversations
- Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)