See our What's New for an overview of what was released in the last month.
This week's release notes include:
- Tilly (Theme)
Tilly has a clean, modern layout and comes with all the necessary features to help you bring your help center vision to life. This theme gets you off to a fantastic start with more than six image boxes that you can link to external pages, customizable header and footer links. This theme is especially great if you don’t have much experience handling websites, as it comes with the convenience of updating links, colors, and images via the theme settings. Tilly includes unlimited color combinations so your help center can look as unique as possible.
- Evolution (Theme)
Evolution is a great looking and highly functional theme for your business. Customize the design to match your business brand guideline by setting any color scheme you can think of. This theme also includes commonly used typography.
- OAPPS for WhatsApp Support (Support)
OAPPS for WhatsApp Support helps you easily link your WhatsApp Business account to your Zendesk Support. Connect via Cloud API or by scanning the QR code in the WhatsApp Business app, reply to your customer WhatsApp requests within Zendesk, and use macros, triggers, and ticket assignments the same way you used to work with e-mails, and more.
Guide & Gather
- Support for copying and pasting content from third-party document types.
- New setting for controlling email notification content.
Added the following setting events to the Audit Log:
- Enable @mentions
- Disable @mentions
- Enable aliases for users in the help center
- Disable aliases for users in the help center
- Enable user badges
- Disable user badges
- Allow anonymous users to vote on articles
- Reject anonymous users from voting on articles
- Enable agents to manage requests from the help center
- Disable agents from managing requests from the help center
- Removed Disable content blocks button from articles with content blocks.
- Announcing: A powerful enhancement to the Layout Builder EAP
Dynamically trigger your custom layout by brand, group, ticket status, form, and more! For more information see Upcoming summer release of Layouts Contextual Workspaces will allow application of multiple layouts and sign up for the layout builder EAP.
- Callbacks initiated by a caller, after a group transfer event, are now being routed for omnichannel customers again.
Products with no updates this week
- Admin Center
- Zendesk Answer Bot
- Zendesk Chat & Messaging
- Mobile SDKs
- Sunshine Conversations
- Web Widget (Classic & Messaging)