Learn more about the early access multitasking feature.
This article contains the following sections:
General multitasking information
- To schedule a combined workstream, you must update the intraday on the actual shift template in locations for this to take effect. If you create a combined workstream, this won't automatically update or schedule if it's not added to the shift template.
- For combined workstreams, any changes made to the activity in the past after adherence is calculated will not be updated. This occurs so adherence calculation in the past isn't changed and adherence in the past doesn't appear wrongly matched.
- For example, you created a combined workstream with chat, voice, and ticket workstreams. Agent A is assigned to all three individual workstreams, but Agent B is assigned to only Chat and Tickets.
In this scenario, Agent B cam still work on the combined workstream. Agents are scheduled to work on a combined workstream if they're assigned to at least one of the individual workstreams inside.
Combined workstreams don't appear in the staffing panels of the schedule page. Instead, the calculation at the bottom of the schedule is as follows:
For each interval, we take the FTE of a combined workstream and the FTE of individual workstreams and calculate the coefficient. After that, we take the scheduled number for multitask, and apply the coefficient to get the scheduled number for individual workstreams.
- We do not report on combined workstreams. On reports and agent activity you will see time allocated to each specific workstream that agent actually worked on. The combined workstream in this case is used to properly define the adherence.
- Combined workstreams will show on all reports except Forecast vs. Actual.
- On Dashboards we will only show them on the Happening Now widgets. They are expected to be added to other widgets at a later time.
- The combined workstreams will be showing but no metrics will be calculated at this time to consider the weighted adherence, occupancy, etc. At the moment, we are not reporting based on the multiple workstreams.