Hello fellow Zentients!
As we know, only 4% of dissatisfied customers voice their opinions. Because of this, once we've addressed the initial issue, we like to end our responses with an invitation to share any additional thoughts or concerns. Here are some examples:
- If there's anything else I can do for you, let me know. I'm happy to help :)
- Let me know if the above is not clear, or if there's anything else I can help you with.
- If you have any additional questions or comments, just leave a reply below. I love to help!
Not only does this make customers feel more comfortable sharing their lesser pain points, but also it sends a clear message that we're in no rush to close the case, but will stick around for however long the customer wants us to. Because of this, only about 20% of our tickets are actually solved, and the remaining 80% are set to pending until they eventually close.
It makes sense for us, but I'm curious how everyone else is approaching this dilemma.
Please sign in to leave a comment.