Zendesk update: Here's the article we created based on all your feedback! Thanks to everyone who contributed. And please, add more feedback here if you have it!
Users frequently ask us for tips and best practices for organizing content in forums and knowledge base--especially what categories and forums should they set up. We thought the best way to help users was to show them what other users have done!
Have you set up your forums/KB and structured content in an effective way? Share with the community. Responses will be compiled into an article, with attribution to the contributors.
Provide the following in a comment below:
- How do you organize content in your forums and KB? What advice can you share?
- Provide a link to your site or include a screenshot so we can see it. Can we feature your site in the article we're creating?
- What is your industry? Choose one of the following:
- IT services and consultancy
- Web Applications
- Marketing and Advertising
- Professional and Business Support Services
- Media and Telecommunications
- Manufacturing and Computer Hardware
- Financial and Insurance Services
- Government and Non-profit
- Entertainment and Gaming
- Web Hosting
- Travel, Hospitality, and Tourism
- Social Media
- Real Estate