What Zendesk subscription do I need to integrate them into MangoApps?
MangoApps + Zendesk integration as a solution: How does it work?
Zendesk integration is available as a module in Groups and Projects. The Zendesk module allows automatic fetching of tickets and posting those tickets as feeds in your project of choice. You can respond to your customers and update the ticket status right from the feed. Simplify your projects by creating tasks right in MangoApps and copying all of the information you need with one click.
- New Ticket: Get your team to discuss and collaborate in MangoApps to resolve tickets created in Zendesk. The ticket information is automatically pulled into MangoApps (poll interval = 5 minutes) based on the filter criteria configured by the project/group admin. It can also be manually fetched by admins on demand.
- Ticket Status Change: When an agent or end user changes the state of the ticket in Zendesk this is automatically reflected inside MangoApps. A new comment is generated to notify the followers in MangoApps.
- Ticket Priority Change: When an agent or end user changes the state of the ticket in Zendesk this is automatically reflected inside MangoApps. A new comment is generated to notify the followers in MangoApps.
- Ticket Replies: When a reply is received on Zendesk, a ticket it is automatically fetched and updated in MangoApps.
- Post a Reply From MangoApps: Some of the project/group users can be setup to have permission to post a reply back to Zendesk from MangoApps.
- Advanced Filtering Capabilities: MangoApps offers advanced filtering capabilities which allow you to decide which tickets you want fetched in MangoApps. This can be based on organization, priority, status, and/or tags.
How do I add Zendesk to a project?
he steps to add Zendesk to an existing MangoApps project are:
- Go to project you wish to add Zendesk to (you must be admin of the project or a MangoApps Network admin).
- Click the three dots button besides “Project Tools” and click settings then “Zendesk Integration”
- Place a check mark in “Enable Zendesk” then fill in the form data based on your Zendesk account and click the “Save” button.
- Once Zendesk has been added to the project members will see the “Fetch Zendesk Tickets” choice in the “Project Tools” menu. “Fetch Zendesk Tickets” manually fetches tickets in addition to the default 15 minute fetch interval.
Post is closed for comments.