Zendesk and Salesforce are often both heavily customized using custom fields, custom objects and custom logic or workflows. In order to sync these two apps with custom fields, objects etc. businesses need certain capabilities that most common integration services can’t perform.
As Salesforce users routinely extend the core CRM app with additional fields, creating entirely new custom objects and implementing custom workflows on Force.com, Workato is an integration platform that was designed from the ground up to handle Salesforce customization. Our community has created hundreds of recipes on Workato with highly custom Salesforce objects.
See It In Action
For example, here is a Zendesk - Salesforce integration recipe created with a customer utilizing significant Salesforce customizations. Workato has patent pending technologies that make it easy to clone existing recipes and use a guided process to apply that recipe to your specific customized Salesforce instance.
Set Up Your Own Deeply Customized Salesforce Integration:
- Sign up for a free Workato account here.
- Browse hundreds of recipes and choose one that does what you’re looking for or use the one above.
- Click the ‘Install’ Button to Copy the recipe to your profile.
- Customize the recipe with your custom objects and use case by filling in the fields.- OR you can create your own recipe from scratch using simple Excel logic by clicking ‘+ Create recipe’ on the right of the search bar.
For more help on creating/customizing a recipe visit our help center for a quick video demonstration.
Salesforce integration projects are often unique in their requirements due to these customizations. Workato can help you address such requirements quickly and economically, generally getting the integration implemented within days.
Zendesk users are making great recipes everyday - check out these resources for more information or individual help:
- Zendesk integrations eBook with pointers to popular Zendesk recipes that you can use as-is or adapt to your needs.
- Browse Zendesk recipes
- Contact Workato at ZendeskIntegrations@Workato.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.