Achieving a more complete view of your customers is the core use case behind many of the apps that are on the Zendesk Apps marketplace. These apps do a great job of presenting information from other apps in the context of Zendesk or vice-versa.
However, if you want a full 360 degree view, Workato focuses on transactional integration of customer data between apps. That means you can do things like integrate and aggregate customer information from Salesforce, Quickbooks, Jira etc into a Zendesk customer object or vice versa.
A recipe is what we call our integrations - a set of tasks that gets work done across your apps. There are dozens of recipes on Workato that do bi-directional syncs of customer data across apps to rationalize info and deliver a more complete view of the customer within Zendesk.
- Several of these recipes do a bi-directional sync between Zendesk and Salesforce. This recipe syncs Zendesk tickets with an SFDC case. There are others that handle newly created cases as well as case updates.
- This recipe ensures in row 1 that this bi-directional sync doesn't create an endless loop.
Set Up Your Own Bi-directional Sync:
- Sign up for a free Workato account here.
- Browse hundreds of recipes and choose one that does what you’re looking for, or use the ones above.
- Click the ‘Install’ Button to Copy the recipe to your profile.
- Customize the recipe with your custom objects and use case by filling in the fields.
- OR you can create your own recipe from scratch using simple Excel formula logic by clicking ‘+ Create recipe’ on the right of the search bar.
For more help on creating/customizing a recipe visit our help center for a quick video demonstration.
Zendesk users are making great recipes everyday - check out these resources for more information or individual help:
Post is closed for comments.