The incremental export of tickets says: "Returns the tickets that changed since the start time."
According to this I was expecting every change on a ticket to trigger an update and therefore be a part of the export for that time period. So far it doesn't seem to work and I'm still not sure what would trigger adding a ticket to this list of updated tickets.
To give a more concrete example:
- Ticket 123 is created, let's say the 1st of February (and returned by the API, so far so good)
- Ticket assignee_id is changed on the 5th (this I consider an update)
- I run the incremental export for the starttime = 4th
- The API returns the next endpoint is the 6th so the time period covered should be the 4th, the 5th and a bit of the 6th.
- But in the json there is no mention of the ticket 123
Event more troubling it does figure in the incremental export of ticket events.
My question therefore is why the change happening to the ticket isn't refleted in the ticket export? What constitute a change according to this endpoint?
Please sign in to leave a comment.