I am not sure if many other explorers are looking for this sort of data structure to their tables, but I have been trying to build a table that shows the following for our macro usage:
- Ticket Rank (I have this one, easy)
- Percent of Total (# of macros used compared to the total # of tickets created)
- growth rate of macros (whether they have increased in usage or decreased from the previous time frame)
I have the following formulas, but I have yet to implement them without receiving the infamous error message to "check your calculations."
total of tickets unsplit as a metric- NUMBER([total of tickets unsplit])
% of total ticket- COUNT(Tickets)/SUM(total of tickets unsplit as a metric)
My total tickets as a metric- NUMBER([My total tickets])
percentage of total- COUNT(Tickets)/SUM(My total tickets as a metric)
- total of tickets unsplit- NUMBER([total of tickets unsplit])
- % of total tickets- COUNT(% of total ticket)
- My total tickets- COUNT(Tickets)
Has anyone else had success or even try to find the %of total tickets?
Please sign in to leave a comment.