It would be nice for us Zendesk Support users if we could get keyboard shortcuts. Shortcuts doesn't work in either embedded top bar app or running the chat in a separate window or tab, at least not on PCs running Windows 7/10.
Shortcuts do work for dashboard.zopim.com, but that's a separate sign-in.
Bonus points for adding sensible keyboard shortcuts.
For us the keyboard shortcuts are already terrible on a US keyboard - and we use a Swedish keyboard where almost all of the keys require modifiers, meaning they don't work or require something like four keys pressed.
Just for illustration (from Navigating the dashboard with keyboard shortcuts):
- CTRL + , or CTRL + ESC: Minimize the chat window.
- CTRL + .: Close the chat window. If you're serving the chat, this will end the chat. If you're listening to the chat, it will just close the window.
- CTRL + ~: Serve a chat request.
- CTRL + ALT + ;: Select tags input field.
- CTRL + ALT + ' : Select message input field.
- CTRL + ALT +\: Toggle between current and past chats
- CTRL + ALT + / : Open actions menu.
- CTRL + ALT + [ : Go to previous chat window
- CTRL + ALT + ] : Go to next chat window
Please sign in to leave a comment.