We use Zopim and integrate it with Zoho CRM, but we also use Zendesk. But you guys only allow one integration, allthough live chat can (and should) have two functions: support & sales.
I propose this solution:
- You allow at least 2 integrations:
1) For a support system, and
2) for a crm system
- After a chat, there are two options:
- you create a ticket in, for instance, Zendesk
- you create a ticket in, for instance, Zoho CRM
I know you understand. So, thanks in advance!
Please sign in to leave a comment.