I'm new to Explore and I'm trying to recreate a report showing agent productivity from our Insights dashboard, as follows:
- x - axis: Date
- y - axis: Ticket updates per day
- Series in graph: one line per agent
Below is how this looks in Insights:
In Explore, I've created a report that will show overall public comments per day as follows:
- Dataset: Support: Ticket Events
- Metrics: D_COUNT(Tickets Updated w/ Public Comment)
- Columns: Update - Date
- Rows: Updater Name
- Filters: Updater Role: Admn, Agent
- Update - Date: Last month
Using this, I can see individual graphs for each agent's public comments, per day, over the selected period. How do I get this data into one graph with multiple lines instead, as in my first example?
Please sign in to leave a comment.