If your Zendesk relies heavily on Text as one of its communication channels, the text history becomes large very fast.
A day of text messages can span over a dozen pages; making covering days/weeks a time consuming event.
With the option to page over 3 pages at most will take hours to find the desired texts.
A trick to skip over as many pages as you want is to do the following:
- Right click > Inspect page
- Target any of the buttons (I chose 5)
- Change the value of the button (screenshot below)
- I changed the "value" to 99, but you can choose any page you desire
- Click on the updated button (Note the button still showed "5" as I only updated the value and not the text)
Notice after clicking the updated button, the new landing page is on "99"
You can repeat this over and over to help narrow down the dates you are looking for.
Hopefully this helps someone in the future.
Please sign in to leave a comment.