Call Recording Opt-out functionality works with both Group Routing and IVR routing.
This article contains the following sections:
- Enabling Call Recording Opt-out
- Configuring the caller experience for Group routing and IVR routing
Enabling Call Recording Opt-out
Call Recording Opt-out is configured for each individual number.
To enable Call Recording Opt-out
- In Zendesk Support, click the Admin icon in the sidebar, then select Channels > Talk.
- Select the Numbers tab.
- Select the number you want to configure.
- Select the Call Recording tab.
- Toggle the Record Calls field to enabled.
- Toggle the Call Recording Opt-out field to enabled.
- In the Call Recording Opt-out greeting field, select a greeting from the dropdown. This is the greeting informs callers they can opt-out of call recording by pressing 3.
- Click Save changes.
Configuring the caller experience
Please sign in to leave a comment.