Just joined EAP today and wanted to give initial feedback, hopefully will have more input from agents as they get more use.
- Overall this is a fantastic improvement, and feels like it will improve workflow substantially (since we often had to go to the ticket to set custom fields and use Apps).
- I also love being able to fully end the chat for the customer.
- The format of the chat transcript is also much better.
- I can see queued chats even when I'm invisible - amazing!! (same for phone would be great)
- When a chat ends, the "first reply" SLA is no longer applied (it didn't really make sense)
- Ticket says "via chat" but Channel on my View says "Web Form"
- When I'm in a chat ticket, it seems to keep bouncing me to my other open tickets if there are updates. I'm not clear on the way to reproduce, but something causes me to leave the ticket.
- Unable to see the Visitor Path (path URLs), and the IP/Location/Browser - absolutely necessary for technical support context!
- I can view another agent's chat, but as a manager I'd ideally like to be able to join it from there.
- Under the EAP limitations, our biggest priorities fare: automatically requesting a rating when the chat ends, sending attachments, and translation.
- Merging chat tickets still shows an ugly format for the transcript.
Ideas for enhancements:
- Use the knowledge capture app to search for articles to send in the chat (and ideally the customer will be able to view it within the Widget.)
- Use existing Macros (I would love to manage saved replies in one place and get rid of shortcuts entirely)
- Show an indicator in a View when a ticket has a live chat session (would also help from a supervisor perspective to see what's happening.)
- Ability to see when a customer is "active" so the agent can optionally start a proactive chat/continue a previous chat session (e.g. if there is an update to an issue, or if they accidently closed a chat. Even previously there was a "continue chat" button when a visitor left.)
- Allow agents to be online in chat and Talk, but automatically put them "away" when they receive one or the other (this would allow a lot more flexibility for small teams who are managing multiple channels, especially since it's all in the same interface now)
Please sign in to leave a comment.