Zendesk Chat very much still feels like a separate product from Zendesk Support. Generally, one of our customers that uses Zendesk Chat, is also a customer in Support. Critical details that are collected in one product are not communicated to the other product, and as a result we have to do this ourselves.
- External IDs from Chat into Support
- Phone numbers from Chat into Support
- Visitor notes from Chat into Support (These could be appended to User notes in Support)
- User notes from Support into Chat
- No customer details loaded into the Agent interface from Support into Chat
- User Navigation from Chat to Support
- Chat statistics (not in commented plain text) from chat to Support
I've seen the Integrated Chat-Support EAP, and think this is a great step in the right direction. That evolution achieves bringing Support data closer to Chat. To handle the other direction it would be great to see a more thorough syncing of the data Chat can acquire into Support.
Are there any plans to make Chat data more accessible in Support?
Please sign in to leave a comment.