Zendesk users are always thinking about how they can improve their support operations. One of the most effective ways to do this is to optimize the way our agents interact with customers, to create the best possible experience. And who knows how to do that better than you?
This post on the Zendesk Blog outlines 5 of the most important customer service techniques:
1. Mirroring your customer's language
2. Repeating back to them what you hear and summarizing what they've told you
3. Using templates, but not boilerplates (i.e. personalize your responses)
4. Know your product inside and out
5. Learn the customer service skills specific to each support channel
What do you find are the most important techniques for providing great customer support? Anything you would add to this list?
Please ask questions or share your thoughts below, so we can all work toward improving our customer service communications.
Please sign in to leave a comment.