We have an issue with Okta producing an error "Invalid Role / Ticket Restriction combination for Zendesk user" for each end user (40k+ errors).
We have setup Zendesk with Okta for SSO using SAML. We are using Zendesk for Help Center only, and NOT leveraging the Zendesk ticketing feature. We've tried multiple combinations of end-user role and ticket access restriction, however can't resolve this issue.
I've been working with Okta & Zendesk support for weeks without resolution. Was hoping someone in this communities group might have ideas on resolving this issue.
Please sign in to leave a comment.