Hello, and thank you for your help in advance.
I had a few questions around sla's and public replies.
1. How can we enforce public reply as default ?
- we have selected the option within admin settings for public default but still no luck.
- we have setup where light agents can create a ticket through a Typeform using Zapier. However, since they're a light agent the ticket always comes through as an internal comment. Due to this the default reply is always private which means certain sla's are not triggered, e.g first reply time. Which is why we need a way to enforce public reply as default unless we need to switch to internal note.
2. Is there a way to make first comment always public regardless if the user is a light agent or client?
3. Is there functionally for internal comments to only be seen by a certain level of agent?
for some context - sometime we don't need a light agent to know all the details, just the necessary parts.
Thanks in advance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.