Hey Explore team,
Like I suspect many of your users are, we're working off a copy of the default ZD dashboards and customizing them. They're a great starting point and look great out of the box!
A nice quality of life improvement would be allowing an account to set the default parameters of any filters added to a dashboard. Ex:disable the header, set the background transparency to full transparency (rgba(255, 255, 255, 0)), set the size of the bounding box etc.
Currently, every time I add a filter I need to:
1) Disable the Data Filters header.
2) Resize the comically oversized box that is created.
3) Disable border for that box.
4) Set transparency settings so the filter can be put over any colour background.
5) Reduce the font size a notch to fit with the rest of the text of the default dashboard filters.
This is what adding a filter does right now:
This would be a lot nicer and require a lot less repetitive fiddling just to have it align with default values for my account.
Thanks for considering!
Please sign in to leave a comment.